Do not take your pet to Broadway Animal Hospital. My cat, Oscar, could have died if i had taken the advice of Dr. Patrick Kalenzi. After returning from vacation, I noticed that Oscar had gotten into my suitcase and we think ate some ibuprofen at 5 am. I took Oscar to the ER and the vet recommended 48 hours of IV fluids to flush his system. Because the ER is closed during normal business hours, I then took Oscar to Patrick Kalenzi (Broadway Animal Hospital) who indicated that he would treat Oscar and I would be able to take him home that same day. I was surprised by the conflicting treatment options, and so I contacted several cat specialists for peace of mind. They all immediately agreed with the ER vet. I also learned that, because it is so common for pets to consume ibuprofen, the Animal Poison Control Center issued a statement with very clear guidelines on how to treat pets suspected of ingesting ibuprofen. When I confronted Patrick, he indicated that he was concerned about the high cost of treatment (even though I never brought up the subject), and stated that he was giving my cat the care he would give his own because he "takes these things lightly." He then used an analogy to describe his care for Oscar, stating "your dentist tells you to see him once every six months. I go to a dentist every couple of years or so. That's just me. Other people might go more frequently." This way of thinking is seriously flawed and below the standard of care a reasonable person would expect from a vet. If you care about your pet, I implore you to find another vet.