1. I had some dents on the doors I need to fix, so I stopped by to get an estimate, it was around $950.
2. After they talk to Insurance, the bill is around $1500.
3. The time estimate would be about two full days, it took about two weeks waiting for parts that s what they told me.
4. After many follow up the car was finally ready, I stopped by to picked the car up, it was very dirty and dusty with white powder all over.
5. There were new scratches on the door, also covers on the inside were put in half way, I took the car back to fix the scratch and make sure the door s covers are correctly put on.
6. I call Brad and told him about my concerns.
7. Finally, they fix it and dropped it off. I spent two hours cleaning the doors just to make sure i didn t missed anything. I discovered one more scratch on the door but I wasn t going to let them touch my car again. (This was Friday evening)
8. I drove to work on Monday and saw some light spray spots on the window when the sun shine thru it. Called the owner back and he said that would take about 30 seconds to clean. I d thought I tried to clean it and discovered the lock didn t work properly and that one of the passenger side window doesnot roll down.
9. Had to take it in again, third time is a charm, the doors were back to the proper position and work as normal. Of course I got tiny holes on inside cover.
10. BUT there s no way I am taking my car back in again and that s my experience, take it at your own risks. I d thought I give them the chance since they got good review but my experience is not close to good.