Biltmore Press was established in 1925 as a small letterpress shop and moved in 1995 to a custom-designed, 40,000 square foot facility, which is equipped with computerized printing technology. The company created Biltmore Communications in 1998 to help customers in both profit and nonprofit sectors with new business and membership development. This division combines the conventional printing capabilities of Biltmore Press with value-added services such as copywriting, design, mail fulfillment and direct response services. It helps position BP as a one-stop shop, offering turnkey service so clients can focus on their core business. The company provides a variety of services, including the design of different print media forms, such as flyers, magazines, logos, reports and banners; prepress services that use graphic imaging; offset press services; bindery services; and an assortment of special services, such as facility management. Biltmore Press is headquartered in Asheville, N.C.