Worst experience ever. Walked in, went to the bathroom, noticed a huge dead roach right in front of me. Got up, went to the bedroom, 3 more dead roaches. Dirty sheets. Pillows soaked with yellow drool. Greasy stuff on the bedroom walls. Clump of hair under the bed and on the bed. Roach poop on bathroom floor. I ended up leaving and they refused to move me, or refund me. I'm just out $1100 because even though I have severe roach allergies and couldn't be in that house even if I wasn't just afraid of bringing them home with me! She said ""We call them water bugs here, they're no big deal"" a roach is a roach! If they're no big deal, and common in this area they should be disclosed for people with allergies to them. I'm from Ohio, I had no idea this was to be ""expected"" DO NOT RENT FROM THESE GUYS they didn't do a damn thing to help us after having to drive through the night to get to this roach motel.