The Bethel Funeral Home Was Opened in 1952 at the Present Location by Robert and John Hull, Sr., After Bob Returned From Mortuary College. John Had Originally Join Mr. Henry Kyle in 1937, on Fountain Place Running the Kyle-Hull Funeral Home Until Closing that Office and Relocating Entirely to the Danbury Location.
A Converted Victorian Home, the First Floor Has An Office Area, Two Viewing Rooms with Smaller Side Rooms for Calling Rear of the Building and Ample Street Parking.
Greenwood Avenue, Also Known As Route 302 and 58, and is Easily Assessed From Route 53, Route 84 and Route 25. Also, As the Main Street in Downtown Bethel, Greenwood Ave., Make the Funeral Home Convenient to All the Towns Restaurants and Amenities.