This place is absolutely disgusting. I got food poisoning WHILE eating at the place! It must of been the raw ham homeboy was cutting right of the bone. Anyway, I got a serious case of the runs after my first plate and had to use there restrooms. They must have put some serious effort into making this bathroom as nasty as it was. The toilet seat looked like a bald eagle made a nest on it, out of pubes found all over the floor, sink etc. After coating the inner walls of the toilet, I realized there was NO toilet paper. There is nothing like wiping with some brown, coarse paper towels. Needless to say, I won't be going back.