this room smelled so bad! there are roaches! the room had not been cleaned-PERIOD. black hair was everywhere! i am blonde so i know it was not my hair! the towels were dirty with brown stains. the bed smelled really bad-I SLEPT ON THE CHAIR IN A BALL! i took all the covers off the bed and gave them to the manager-they had a HUGE URINE STAIN ON THEM WHERE SOMEONE URINATED ON THEM AND THEY WERE NOT WASHED!! the manager just gave the excuse that many maids quit without giving notice so there is no one to clean the rooms! the rooms are not cleaned just straightened up for the next sucker who comes along--WHICH WAS ME THIS TIME--NO MORE THOUGH! WARNING DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL AND DONT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY--YOU WILL REGRET IT VERY MUCH!! the weather stripping was ripped from the door and left on the floor of the room as well and the carpets were stinking and DIRTY!!! the refrigerator was broken and smelled bad and the microwave was so dirty i would have thrown it away--it is beyond the point of being able to clean it again! STAY AT THIS PLACE AT YOUR OWN RISK--IM JUST GLAD THERE WERE NOT ANY BEDBUGS--SURPRISED THERE WERE NOT ANY HERE THOUGH! JUST GIVE IT A LITTLE MORE TIME AND IM SURE BEDBUGS WILL BE THERE AS WELL--!!!!! WORST PLACE I EVER STAYED AT!! THE LOBBY WAS TERRIBLE--IT DOES NOT HAVE A PRIVATE INTERNET ROOM EITHER--THE FOOD IN THE LOBBY WAS NOT EDIBLE--VERY DIRTY TOO!!!