Assisted Transport is a non-emergency medical transportation provider located in Minneapolis, MN.
We offer safe, reliable and on-time transportation services for wheelchair and stretcher clients throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
Assisted Transport is a family owned and operated business that is committed to providing prompt, courteous and affordable transportation services for hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and health care networks that coordinate non-emergency medical transportation to best fit the needs of their clients with door to clinic services.
* All of our vehicles are ADA compliant, specifically manufactured for transportation of people with special needs. They are capable of accommodating wheelchairs of any configuration.
* All vehicles are news, comfortable high top vans with an automatic ADA hydraulic left, equipped with GPS tracking and directional equipment, cell phones, air conditioning, heat, seat belts, & wheelchair and stretcher lock downs.
* All vehicles are maintained to the highest standard as required by the Department of Transportation.
* We carry comprehensive auto and general liability insurance.
* We only employ friendly and helpful staff that are always concerned with our client's needs.
* We treat your loved ones as our own.
* Each staff member has had an extensive background check and undergoes a monthly performance review.. We offer door to door transportation to medical appointments,treatment sessions and rehabilitative therapies,including:
* Worker's Comp Therapy
* Post surgery checkups
* Senior transport
* Routine doctor/dentist visits
* Stroke and rehabilitation services
In addition to these services,we also offer day trips to a local golf course,which include a lesson with PGA certified professional,Matt Anderson.
STRETCHERS AND WHEELCHAIRS:
We offer safe,reliable and on-time transportation services for wheelchair and stretcher clients throughout the Twin Cities metro area,including Minneapolis and Saint Paul.