FOOD POISONING ALERT! I paid $60 for my family of 4 so that 24 hours later I could violently throw up 10 times so much I broke blood vessels in my eyeball. That doesn't include montezumas revenge. Thank GOD I was the only one who ate the sushi and crab legs. I will never eat here again! WARNING TO ALL!!! Not to mention the waitress poured water on us, our table was broken and the tables were so close to each other you couldn't move around them. Dirty bathrooms...I should have known better. BUYER BEWARE! I called the health inspector.