JavaScript is not enabled.
Appliance Mart - 7 Reviews - 749 S Jefferson Ave, Cookeville, TN - Home & Garden Reviews - Phone (931) 528-6467
top 10

Appliance Mart

749 S Jefferson Ave
Cookeville, TN 38501
(931) 528-6467
Incorrect info? Correct your listing


Appliance Mart - Cookeville, TN


( 7 )
( 0 )
( 0 )
( 0 )
( 0 )


Wonderful people to do business. They delivered my washer & dryer and installed quickly and professionally. They had to remove the doors and did a great job replacing.


All reviews seem positive

Home Appliances 8/20/2005

The Appliance Mart in Cookeville is the absolute, hands down best place to buy any type of home appliance. The salesman is very honest, he doesn't try and pressure anyone. He gives his honest opinions on each product regardless of price. He even keeps a copy of Consumer's Reports to help make your product decision easier. They also do service, delivery and installation. I cannot say enough good things about this store, you won't regret buying here. more

No image

Best Appliance Store 7/22/2005

The Appliance mart is the best place to shop for major appliances. I've gotten 95% of the appliances in my home from their store and have had great succes dealing with them. The other 5% of my appliances haven't been so pleasant. The sales and service staff here are phenomenal. I reccomend the Appliance Mart to everyone I know who's in the market for a new appliance. They have all went on to thank me for pointing them in the direction of Appliance Mart. I can't say enough good things about this store and the people in in it. It's the greatest! more
< Previous 1 Next >
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 12/30/2018

Owner Message

  • Appliances, Appliance Parts, Appliance Sales- Service- Installation.

    • Delivery Services

    • Sales

Additional information

  • Hours:

    Mon - Fri 6:30 am - 6:00 pm, Sat 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
  • Payments:

    Discover, Master Card, Visa