i went to this place once as a recommendation by a local and that was a big mistake. while the employees were nice and the restaurant was clean, the food was so greasy that i may have well just drank a bottle of crisco. if the food was good, i may have forgave them for making me so sick with all the grease, but it wasn't good. i got a cheesesteak and it was so nasty, i don't think taking the grease away would have made it any better. stay far, far away from this place. to bad i have to give one star at all.