Advanced Surveying Services Inc. has completed thousands of
surveys for a wide variety of clients over our 37 year history.
Some of our projects include:
• Jefferson County Open Space District - Performed boundary surveys in support of acquisition of over 1,500 acres of Open Space land. Layout of trails system.
• Jefferson County School System - Performed numerous topographic and boundary surveys for establishment of new school sites.
• Beaver Creek Ski Resort (Vail and Associates) - Layout of primary mall site and related infrastructure at ski resort including building stakeouts.
• Castle Pines Golf Course and Land Co (Jack Vickers/Jack Nicklaus-Owners) - Created boundary and laid out cart paths, greens and tee box locations for golf course. Subdivided first and second filings for the land company including topographic maps and infrastructure and trails layout.
• Spindle Hill Energy Center (Ames Construction) - Prepared high accuracy layout for installation of emergency power units for town of Frederick, CO.
• Various Development Projects, Southern Orange County Municipalities and Developers. Prepared subdivision layouts for Mission Viejo and other developments. Performed numerous topographic and boundary surveys, infrastructure layouts, and other surveys for a wide variety of development and municipal projects.
• Oceanview Center - San Clemente, Ca. (Toal Engineering) Prepared layouts for mall site including buildings and infrastructure staking. Coordination and layout of utilities and curb and gutter.
• Diamond Bar Apartments - Diamond Bar, Ca. Coordinated and set control for the layout of 122 unit apartment complex. Prepared site layout plans with specific topo integration. Established boundary and staked all facets of construction throughout project.
• Nevada Ridge Subdivision - Crested Butte, Co.
(Perdon Development) Prepared preliminary topo
maps for design of custom ski-in, ski-out homesite
subdivision and multi-family units. Worked dire