My daughter is accident prone, and has spent several afternoons/evenings sitting in the Emergency Department at Adam's County Hospital. The first time was to get stitches in her forehead after falling and getting a popcorn kernel embedded in her forehead. Then there was the time she was walking tripped over her feet and fell on our brick fireplace stand splitting open the back of her head. The split required a couple of staples. She was also there just 2 months ago for Pneumonia.
What can I say she keeps me on my toes and when I can't quite keep up Adam's County Hospital staff is there to fix the boo boo's that are just to much for me to handle at home.
Way to go to a wonderful ER Staff..