Young Living Distributor
There are many positive aspects to receiving massage therapy on an ongoing basis, and with the busy lives we lead, we can all benefit from a little stress-management. The experienced, professional therapists at Acupressure Massage Center of Morristown provide exceptional care and will design an effective customized massage treatment to address your individual needs to help maintain good health and achieve a balanced lifestyle.
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE THERAPY
* Relieves Stress
* Encourages Relaxation
* Improves Posture
* Improves Circulation
* Lowers Blood Pressure
* Helps Manage Pain
* Relaxes Muscles
* Improves Flexibility and Range of Motion
* Relieves Tension-Related Headaches
* Strengthens The Immune System
* Enhances Post-Operative Rehabilitation
* Improves Rehabilitation After Injury
Recent scientific research also proves that massage therapy increases immune function, decreases stress levels and reduces recovery time in many medical conditions including:
* Depression and Anxiety
* Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
* Asthma and Bronchitis
* Circulatory Problems
* Sports Injuries
* Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
* Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
* Muscular-Skeletal Disorders. Massage Services:
* Swedish Massage: 30 min $42 | 60 min $63 | 90 min $95
* Swedish is a relaxing massage involving long circulatory strokes with moderate pressure to the muscle tissues.
* Deep Tissue Massage: 30 min $42 | 60 min $63 | 90 min $95
* Deep Tissue involves forearm and elbow work from your therapist with more pressure to reach deeper into the muscle tissue.
* Advanced Massage Therapy: 30 min $42 | 60 min $63 | 90 min $95
Includes deep tissue,neuromuscular,acupressure,reflexology,Swedish and therapeutic touch customized to the needs and wishes of the individual.
* Reflexology: 30 min $42 | 60 min $63
* Reflexology is the art of healing the body through healing the soles - of your feet,that is. Reflexology as we know it today began in the early years of the 20th century,but the Chinese have been practicing it for over 5000 years by some accounts.
* Sports Massage: 30 min $42 | 60 min $63
* Sports massage is a type of Swedish massage that stimulates circulation of blood and lymph fluids. Some sports massage movements use trigger point therapy to break down adhesions and increase range of motion.
* Manual Lymph Drainage: 60 min $70
* Raindrop Therapy (Back): 60 min $80 (Feet): 60 min $65
* Acupressure Massage
* Deep Tissue
* Sports Massage
* Trigger Point Therapy
* Manual Lymph Drainage
* Swedish Massage
* Raindrop Therapy