I was so lucky to be contacted by Dinneen from Accurate's office because they were cleaning my neighbor's chimney. The techs showed up on time and were friendly and professional. Thank God they came, because they found a blockage in my gas burner chimney. They explained that the inside of the chimney was breaking because I converted from oil to gas heating. My family could have gotten carbon monoxide poisoning! Thankfully they were able to install a new lining system and remove the blockage to fix the problem. ANYONE WHO HAD CONVERTED THEIR HEATING FROM OIL TO GAS SHOULD HAVE THEIR CHIMNEY INSPECTED!!!!!!!