The Academy is an independent, co-educational school for students in kindergarten through eighth grade. The school offers a structured and accelerated academic program for students who are well motivated and eager to learn.
While the curriculum is traditional and academic, it is also rich in opportunities for creative experience and expression. It is the school's philosophy that only upon knowledge can creative potential best be realized and self-expression most full developed.
Class size is limited to around fifteen students, enabling academic cohesiveness while also accommodating individual academic needs. Standards of excellence are fostered in a supportive and nurturing atmosphere that enriches faculty as well as students.. All entering students meet with the Headmaster for an interview and assessment. Admission is based on the interview and letters of recommendation,and,in the case of students entering first grade and above,on transcripts and a standardized entrance examination.
* Call The School To Schedule A Classroom Visit. You Are Welcomed To Visit All Classes
* If Your Child Would Like To Visit The School Arrange A Date After Your Own Visit
* Submit A Completed Application Form And Schedule An Interview - Test Date. The Application Fee is $75
* Give Your Child's Teachers The Forms For Letters Of Recommendation. Teachers Must Mail Their Letters Directly To The Academy
* If Applicable Provide The Academy With Transcripts
The Application Is Complete When:
* You Have Submitted the Application Form And Related Fee
* Your Child Has Been Interviewed And Has Taken The Test If Applicable
* The School Has Received Your Child's Transcripts If Applicable
* The School Has Received Letters O f Recommendation From Your Child's Teachers
Decisions Are Mailed In March