JavaScript is not enabled.
Abstract Termite Pest Control - 0 Reviews - 7253 Haverford Ave, Philadelphia, PA - Pest Control Reviews - Phone (267) 570-9449

Abstract Termite Pest Control

Claim
id: 37940460
marker
7253 Haverford Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19151
marker
(267) 570-9449
Incorrect info? Correct your listing

Main categories:

Pest Control

Related categories:

Home & Garden
FALL SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 12/30/2018

Give Us 5% Of Your Trust And We Will Earn The Other 95%

Owner Message

  • Whether your property is infested with cockroaches or you need mice removed from your home, call Abstract Termite & Pest Control of Philadelphia, PA. For over 10 years, our company has been keeping residential homes and commercial properties pest-free with our reliable and effect pest control services. From ants to cockroaches, spiders to ticks, and mice to possums we can handle virtually any pest control job. We offer corrective services to address the initial problem along with a maintenance service that will allow a planned visit on a continuing basis to prevent pest concerns. Our company also provides extra services, which will permit a visit from Abstract to address immediate concerns for a property under a service warranty. We are licensed and insured for all exterminator services and offer a one year warranty on all bed bug treatments!

Additional information

  • Hours:

    Sun 8am-4pm, Mon-Sat 7am-7pm
  • Neighborhoods:

    West Philadelphia, Overbrook
badge