They came to take care of silverfish on July 2nd. I still spotted a few in the following couple of days. Then for a little while the problem seemed to have cleared up. Then, in 3 weeks, the silverfish are back. I went to their website and it's the weekend to I tried to write them an email using their service contact, but my e-mail got bounced saying that user doesn't exist. Then I tried their web-form contact, and filled it out, and then when I clicked ""submit"" it said ""link appears to be broken."" Hm...that's 2 broken forms of contact that they have advertised on their website--doesn't give me a lot of confidence in their services. I will try calling on a weekday and see if they come to re-address the problem. If so, I'll make an edit. But as far as things look now, I'm not getting my hopes up.
Pros: none that i know of
Cons: problem came back in <1 month & broken contact