The experience I had with them was absolutely desperate, time consuming and harmful to my health. I first came into Neovision shop with lots of expectation. I picked two frames, payed the bill, and then started to wait eagerly for new glasses.
Then the bad experience came.
1. I got home and checked the frames' price online, Neovision price was much higher than online price. One frame she sold me for $400 with my insurance cost about $220 online.
2. The glasses came and I went to store the second time, checked two glasses, guess what, the frame sizes were all wrong. I clearly told the sales person Lenka that I want size 56 but she decided to change the size to 54 without asking me.
3. I wear one of the new glasses I bought about two days, I suffered severe dizzy and headache. I checked Neovision sales receipt with my prescription: This Ms. Lenka write the wrong prescription for my right eye, 0.50 less than what it supposed to be! Two eyes are not symmetrical, no wonder why I got headache.
4. I went back to store the third time and ask her to change the lens. I told her all the uncomfortable feelings I had. Without apologize for making this serious mistake, she told me to come again after a week.
5. I called Neovision after a week as she promised. A lady picked up the phone and told me their lab delayed the process. That is fine. I called after another week, its Lenka answered the phone, with impatient voice, she told me to wait for another few days.
6. Then the "fixed" glasses finally came. I went to store for the fourth time. They changed the right lens. However, I can clearly see the unsymmetrical placement for left lens and right lens. Left lens is installed towards the outer side of the frame and the right lens is installed the inner size of the frame, very obvious, very unsymmetrical.
7. What is more, the rim of the lenses are terribly coarse, I even scraped some fragments from both rim of lenses use my hands.