Here are some highlights of their Thanksgiving buffet:
• Roasted suckling pig is roasted to perfection, juicy and succulent. The best part is the crispy skin!
• Rare roast beef is cooked to perfection and sliced thin. It’s juicy and so tender. Put this in a baguette with some sliced provolone and you would have the perfect roast beef sandwich!
• The baked salmon is amazing! It has whole garlic cloves tucked into the fillet so the flavor is quite intense yet still a perfect pairing with the fatty salmon.
• Raviolis bathing in a pesto cream sauce are cooked al dente and the pesto cream sauce is outrageous! It’s packed full of flavor and will not disappoint.
• A tray of thinly sliced meats like prosciutto and salami glisten with fatty goodness. The cured flavors are on mark and are excellent.
• Carved filet mignon with marsala mushroom sauce is cooked to a perfect rare to medium-rare and so tender you can cut it with a butter knife.
• Thinly sliced smoked salmon is tender and melts in your mouth like butter. The red onion and capers are the perfect pairing giving it a balanced flavor.
• Antipasto bar with marinated porcini and portobello mushrooms are fabulous and work well with the sliced cured meats.
• Dessert, dessert! Homemade tiramisu is to die for! It’s decadent, creamy, and just the right amount of espresso flavor. Mini fruit tarts with zabaglione custard inside and mini cakes are like little works of art.
Thumbs up, way up!