Hidden in a weathered flat-iron building above the downtown T station, the Wood Street Galleries are a unique venue for high tech art.
Past exhibits have included:
- music from dot matrix printers
- breathtaking photographs of test nuclear blast
- interactive robots
- a retrospective on music videos
- static and moving compositions using LEDs
- geometric sculptures of light and glass
The galleries are especially worth checking out as part of the periodic downtown gallery crawl or lecture series.