This was the worst restaurant experience I've ever had in Green Bay. Horrible service and very poor experience. Not a good value for the price.
1. We had a party of 6 and were seated 40 minutes after our reservation time of 6:40pm. The only reason we were seated at all was because we had to go and ask what the delay was. When doing so, they had us marked as seated already, which we were not.
2. Once seated we waited a full 10 minutes for the waitress to get us water (no exaggeration).
3. When asked what we would like to drink, we asked for a wine menu. The waitress told us they have nice house wines and resisted getting us a wine menu. She finally went and got us the menu only when I firmly stated to do so.
4. Our waitress did not replace the silverware between dishes. Instead, she placed the used silverware directly on top of clean silverware.
5. Our entree came before we were finished with our salad. The waitress proceeded to move my salad plate and place the entree in front of me. When I asked the waitress to take my salad, she did not and left the table. To make room on our table, I (no joke) had to put my salad plate into the bread basket and set it on the floor. Another waitress noticed it about 10 minutes later and picked it up.
6. We ordered the beef wellington, mid-rare. The steaks came to us mid-well to well done. The waitress did not ask if the steaks were cooked to temperature. When the waitress did return and asked how our food was, we showed here our steaks and she agreed they were not cooked as requested and proceeded to walk away with no comment.
7. Since we had a party of 6, a 20% gratuity was added to our bill. My wife and I are usually heavy tippers. However, I was so upset with the service I actually asked the hostess to reduce the gratuity and I was denied.
Summary: Very poor service. Less than mediocre food. Will never return to this restaurant and would never recommend to anyone.