I can't believe this place hasnn't been shut dowm by the health department. It is by far rhe worst place I have ever stayed. It should be condemmed and borded up. The rooms are filthy. The toilet had never been cleaned as it was caked with urin from top to bottom. The bed smelled like body odor and the sheets were ripped. The state no longer allows smoking but they do here. The room was infested with cigarette smoke. Illegal! Don't wast a dime on this place it is not worth it and you will be dissapointed. When i complained to the Manager"jerry" he said, check out bitch if you don't like it.