If you are thinking about eating at this place, DON'T! The food was overcooked if not burnt, and cold! Several people had to evacuate to the outside when the cooks in the kitchen burned some pungent spices and filled the entire room with foul smelling fumes. When the owner was confronted with this, he was non-apologetic, if not outright lack witted in good business sense. To add insult to injury, our food arrived and was burned, and cold! One of our meals was sent back in disgust, however the waitress still added the meal to our final bill! AND, if the abuse from this ""italian wanna be greasy spoon"" was not bad enough, the obnoxious owner threatened to call the police on us when we refused to pay a tip. (The service was far FAR from worthy of such generosity) To sum it all up, if your tourist looking for a quick bottle of wine and a microwave rated pizza, then this place is for you. But if you want to get a good meal for your money, DO NOT EAT HERE!