JavaScript is not enabled.
Solar Control Films Tint Dist - Saint Louis, MO - Reviews page 1 - Judysbook

Solar Control Films Tint Dist

Claim
marker
1220 N Price Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63132
marker
(314) 993-8468
Incorrect info? Correct your listing

Reviews

( 6 )
( 0 )
( 0 )
( 0 )
( 0 )

Best

Locally owned midwest auto tint supplier and residential window film distributor in St. Louis, MO. Staff is friendly & helpful where they help you pick out the right sun blocking...

Worst

All reviews seem positive

Midwest Auto Tint Supply 2/1/2011

Locally owned midwest auto tint supplier and residential window film distributor in St. Louis, MO. Staff is friendly & helpful where they help you pick out the right sun blocking window film to fit your needs for privacy, heat rejection, uv or all the above. High Performance auto tint & non reflective auto tint is available at great prices along with home window films, commercial films, anti graffiti films and shatter resistant window films along with glass tinting tools. more

Midwest Tint Supply Warehouse for Window Film 9/25/2009

Solar Control Films Midwest is the only local supplier & distributor in St. Louis. All your tinting needs can be found at their tint supply warehouse including: auto tint, commercial window films, residential film, global gard, uv tint, frost films, nano ceramic IR transparent films, tinting tools and more. Each auto roll of Global Window Films is 110 feet long which is 10% more film on every roll. Life time warranty, never to fade purple. Color stable window film. Energy audits are available at no charge. The CK 70 is a virtually transparent film that rejects over 40% of the total heat (TSER 40%+) and blocks over 80% of the radiant heat. All of solar control films block 99% of the UV rays, thus reducing fading and protecting your skin from the harmful effects of UV. It's like sunscreen for your glass windows. Conserve energy, block the heat, stop the UV and save money with solar control films. more
< Previous 1 Next >
HOLIDAY DISCOUNT :
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use YEAR15 at checkout. Expires 12/31/2016

Additional information

  • Neighborhoods:

    Saint Louis, Olivette

Best Deals and Recommendations