Do NOT go to this hospital. We have been to the ER on several occasions, and have never been treated with competency. We took my son there a few years ago. He was 2 and had ingested some Lime Away. They rushed him in, then we were greeted by a nurse who told us that my son had not ingested anything, or he would have had blisters all over his mouth. I had immediatley flushed his face with water before we left, so I was upset that she wasn't listenting. From then on, the wait was slow. Took an hour for the Dr. to come in. In the meantime, he had a bowel movement that instantly burned his butt. The Dr. acknowledged he has ingested poison, the nurse still telling us he hadn't, wouldn't even treat the newly aquired rash. Second occurance, brought my daughter in after she stepped on a toothpick. They took an xray and sent her home in terrible pain, stating there was nothing in her foot. 3 months later, her foot ejected a 1/2 peice of wood..the end of the toothpick. Number 3, my husband went in with extreme abdominal pain that wouldn't go away. 6 hours later, and a few thousand dollars worh of tests, they sent him home with "gas". A year later he was diagnosed with germ call cancer. After reviewing the CT scan's from the hospital, it was very apparent that the cancer was there at that time, still a stage 2, a year later had grown to a stage 3.