This place is dirty and falling apart, and the employees are very rude. My daughter's wedding reception was there on June 10. By 11:00 Pm on June 9, we still didn't have everything that was promised and the rooms we were using the following day were absolutely filthy. I do have digital pictures and a video of how awful it was. The manager refused to let us have alcohol. She insisted we needed a liquor license. We had contacted the Liquor control board, and they said we didn't need anything - and I actually got that in writing from them on June 12. They put some of our guests in a room with bullet holes in the window and the next room was a filthy storage room with the door and window hanging wide open. When they complained and asked for a different room, they were told all rooms were booked. Well, the groom had asked them to save 40 rooms for wedding guests - so they should have had another room available. There are also electrical problems. The caterer plugged in 5 roasters, and the DJ set up his equipment. then we turned on the chandeliers. That's when we lost power. When trying to restore power, we discovered that everything in Heritage rooms A and B is wired into one 15 amp breaker. And the coat racks in the lobby were held directly into drywall with drywall screws, and they didn't even hit a stud. The coat rack fell off the wall when no guests were even in the lobby. Some bulbs in chandelier were held there with electrical tape. When one of the boys sent to help us tried to change the bulbs, sparks flew.