I cant believe, how I missed this place until now, though I have been living in cincinnati for over 2 years. Highlights about Rohs Street Cafe:
- Serves Far Trade Coffee for rather cheap prices (no middle man in coffee puchases)
- non profit cafe, where all the employees are volunteers except a couple of them
- the local church owns the building
- ideal place to work on ur lap tops, or read books etc
- all the profits are goven to childrens charity
- beautiful homely setting
- free parking available
- very close to University of Cincinnati Campus
- very close to some of the local restaurents, so we can have a bite in there and have some coffee here.
- has live music during weeks(has a cover charge to enter which is just $2.00)
I think I have talked more than enough, so all u need to do is have a cup of coffee and feel the place.