I bought a new car at Renton HONDA Wa.
This is not my first time buying a new car. I know a lot about cars and I did my one work before going into the dealer. On edmounds.com and cars.com.
I shopped around. This dealer had the lowest price. Over the phone, sales manager told me the price I would pay for what I wanted in a car. I knew all the numbers and cost such as msrp, dealer cost, market price, so on.......
This is how they do it.
1. They will make you wait forever. More tired you get, you get hungry, you get tired and confused, exhausted, and want to go home with a new car. Believe me, they will make you wait dozen times.
2. Whatever the dealer said to you or even written down on paper will be no use! They will change the numbers and come up with some unknown excuse to justify the new number.
3. On document fee, this is negotiable by law. They will want to charge you $250 if you dont bring it up. I told them I am willing to pay half. So they agreed. However, I was charged a full fee of $250.
4. They will try to sell you a so called "Micro dot" security. It is a tiny dot of numbers to track the car parts in case the car end up at chop shop. Totally worthless!! Cost $400+
If your not aware, they will simply add it to the cost on the final bill paper.
5. If you ask too many questions or investigate, they will be rude and ignore you as you ask for answers. There is a Philippines guy. A sales manager I think. He was very **** rude when I inquired and pointed out their math is wrong.
6. I can not tell you how manipulative they are! They will test your patience and how smart you are. They will add extra cost on the final sheet and add all the cost of add-On on the car. Throughout the whole deal making process, they will do everything to add more profit!
Do Not buy a new car here!!
YOU WILL GET SCAMMED!!!