I lived at the reef appt. for a year. In that year I have never been so sick!! Black mold grew EVERYWHERE! Even places mold should not grow, it grew! It was horrible there were mold spores in the air that made me and my roommates sick. I has bronchitis 3 times in a year! As soon as I stopped living there I stopped getting sick. Also the walls are very thin! If any one is passionate about anything you can hear it! The laundry room is dirty and takes 5 times to dry your clothes! All in all it was a BAD experience!
Pros: near the freeway
Cons: mold, dirty, no pets, bad location