- HVAC installers were friendly, professional, and communicated well to set expectations when working through issues.
- Office staff were friendly and prompt at following up on loose ends, answering questions, etc.
- Initial install troubleshooting - very courteous, answered questions, and solved the problem.
- The gas line install was ugly - the installer took the easy (and ugly) approach. Should've discussed this with me beforehand. Now I get to be constantly reminded of how NOT to do an install.
- Vague quote for duct work - a simple communication issue. The quote implied insulating ducts, but turned out the quote was only for connecting & sealing. The words ""reinsulate as necessary"" were a misnomer. Seems like I paid a heck of a lot for 2.5 hrs work.
- Scheduling - typical little shop problems. They took a 3 day job and turned it into an 8 day job. Also I found myself having to remind them of inspections, unfinished work, etc.
- No followup - They need to have a ""cleanup"" person who does followup on job sites. Somehow the inspector missed the dangling cold-water pipe ground - something I'll fix myself.
Overall I would give them a C.