This place was ok until it was bought by cmc properties and the management changed. Here are a few comments:\r
(1) it's November and I currently don't have heat in my apartment. The heat gets turned on when it is lower than 55F outside. Right now, we are having highs in the 60s and lows in the 30s. If you have problem with the heat in your apartment, they can't check it until it is below 55F, which means later in the evening. Do you think anybody is working this late? No... so you are left with very cold nights (and days following the nights)\r
(2) In the summer, it is extremely noisy. If your apartment is facing the parking lot you can hear clearly the full on stereo (and bass) of cars pulling in.\r
(3) Somebody broke into my storage space by removing the hinges of the door. Nothing was done about it. \r
(4) Maintenance has been backed up for more than two months now: not enough hands. They had been working on water pipes in another building, apparently for the past two months. .. so the people living in that building had their water shut down periodically and nobody else got their maintenance done. \r
(5) Every time you call the management number, you just get some clerk who does not have any authority and just relays the messages. CMC should give its tenants a possibility to discuss their concerns directly with an actual manager, not some phone operator.
Pros: Good location, near bus stop, near Cincinnati State
Cons: Noisy, poor management, maintenance jobs take from two weeks to more than two months