I went to this restaurant when in town at a convention.a group of about 10 of us went here for dinner. We should have clued into the fact that there were only 2 people in the restaurant when we arrived at 7:15 on a Friday night. The host was also the waiter and the chef. The only other employee was a teenage bus boy.
While cooking our meal, the ""chef"" scraped vegetables out of the ""refuse channel"" and served them to one of us. Then, he accidentally put another person's lobster on my plate. When I told him that it wasn't mine, he scooped it off of my half-eaten rice with his cooking utensils, and took it back! In the process, he dropped a piece on the table. He picked that piece up with his spatula as well, put them all back on the grill for about a minute, then HE SERVED THEM ALL TO THE PERSON WHO HAD ORDERED THEM!!!
We were all too shocked to speak. At the end of the meal (the woman served the contaminated food immediately stopped eating) he delivered our checks. She very politely asked him to remove the amount of the lobster in her combo meal from the bill, as she was unable to eat it after he dropped it on the table. He proceeded to deny that he did it (even though there were 10 witnesses) and then argued that he was mad that she waited so long to tell him that she had a problem. He argued with her and said he would not remove anything from the bill. He then said ""whatever"" when she was talking.
This man is rude, and breaking numerous health code regulations! Save your money and health and go somewhere else!