There is a few things that I would like to bring to your attention as a former resident. Before allowing your residents to move in, please note to them that:
1) You can hear everything in the apartment. My morning alarm clock was the man up stairs urinating in his toilet and then I can hear crystal clear as he later cleared his throat.
2) You can not listen to your music at any time of the day and any comfortable level because you can hear is crystal clear in your neighbors apartment as I constantly heard my neighbors music.
3) Don't bother entertaining in your yard if you have one, people will complain even if it is children playing and also let them know before they sign a lease, that there might be a possibility that there yard/patio is sitting in the parking lot where you will never have any privacy.
4) The plastic blinds that are in living rooms, let the new tenants know that you are going to have to buy new ones when the move out because they are cheep and will not even stand up to every day door use.
5) There is a double standard, if you just don't like your neighbors, complain a lot, get every chance you get to call the office and complain. As a tenant, I understood young people live, but, I also know numerous tenants who have had to move due to tight ass neighbors who just want them out. People who have never even met their neighbors before had to find a new homes because of complaints even left before 10 p.m.
Anderson mill is not what they advertise it to be. The noise from apartment to apartment is awe full and if you want to have fun, listen to music or entertain this is not the apartment for you. But, if you like to live like Ann Frank all day and hide out, your all welcome to move there!! Not a fan and will never recommend moving to IMT, for the money, it is not what you pay for! Just because you get to paint a wall or have cheep Ikea cabinets and different flooring, doesn't mean that it is what you have been looking for.
Pros: good location, nice pool
Cons: you can hear everything your neighbor does, horrible noise