Conveniently located on FM 1960 between Perry & Jones, my family and I went to this office approx. 15 times between us from 2005 to 2009. Our dental insurance company chose them for us after we relocated to this area, and we trusted their judgment. BIG MISTAKE!
The counter help was consistently unprofessional, rude, lazy, uncaring, and inaccurate when it came to:
(1) Computing debts owed &/or payments made (OVERCHARGED US & INSURANCE CO. BY THOUSANDS & REFUSE TO SHOW US BILLING RECORDS);
(2) Greeting patients (THEY BASICALLY IGNORE YOU UNLESS THEY MUST TALK TO YOU);
(3) Returning patient calls (DID SO 1 in 15 TIMES over 4 YEARS);
(4) Ordering &/or delivering dental products (IMMEDIATELY WANTED & TOOK OUR $$ BUT 3 of 5 TIMES WE DID NOT GET THE SUPPLIES WE PAID FOR, NOR DID WE RECEIVE A REFUND);
(5) Record-keeping (DENTIST IGNORED PATIENT'S MEDICAL HISTORY &/or DID NOT CONSIDER PATIENT MEDICATIONS PRIOR TO STARTING TREATMENT);
(6) Chair-side manner (DR. JAFFERALLY'S CHAIR-SIDE BEHAVIOR IS THE WORST & HIS EGO IS LARGER THAN THE UNIVERSE. HE IS EXTREMELY DEFENSIVE & SELF-FOCUSED);
(7) Bookkeeping (REFUNDS FOR OVERCHARGES STILL HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN TO US FROM 2 YEARS AGO, and AFTER NUMEROUS CALLS & LETTERS TO THEM. MUST NOW SUE THEM TO GET OUR HARD-EARNED MONEY BACK FOR TREATMENT THEY DID NOT DO & SUPPLIES THEY DID NOT DELIVER).
My family and I would never go back to this office for treatment, nor would I recommend them, - except perhaps to a national enemy, so they could subjected to the torture & pain I got from the dentist here, because the dentist did not have a clue as to what he was doing and/or he failed to read and consider my medical history!
With so many CAPABLE dentists out there, I would AVOID THIS ONE like the plague if I were you!!!