Built in 1910 by the son of the glidden paint company founder. Its listed in the national historic registry. Its played various roles in cleveland since being sold in 1953. The most recent is an Inn. Its located on the campus of Case Western Reserve and with in walking distance to many of Clevelands activities. There are sixty rooms with many amenities.