I moved into Franklin Oaks for a year and it was a nightmare. My beautiful apartment fell apart and the management gave my key out overnight to outside contractors. Despite all the typical issues (I could go on for pages), the worst has been my health. I kept insisting my apartment had a mold problem, but TN has no mold laws so Franklin Oaks just denied it- even when one resident found a mushroom growing in her unit. I thought I would be fine after I moved out, but I developed respiratory and sinus issues and my dog began having seizures. I?ve been sick for 3 years and finally a nutritionist said it was fungal. Today my dog and I are both detoxing from the mold exposure and getting healthy. I?ve contacted as many former and current residents as I can because they are all sick. I knew it was a mold problem when I was there, but had no idea how bad it would continue to affect my health and even my dog.