Dr. Rawdin was rated one of the nation's top 50 dentists by a national magazine, which is how I found him. I have since recommended him to several friends and colleagues. His patients are all big fans.
He has a wonderful reassuring and warm manner, which is really great when you are about to get your teeth drilled! His comment upon seeing my teeth the first time was "I don't know why you'd come here - you don't need me." Not only was this flattering to me and my teeth, but it really showed his confidence in his own talent, if you think about it. I found that reassuring.
Other details about his practice:
- all exam room windows face Central Park, so you can watch the trees dancing in the breeze and horse-drawn carriages trot by to take your mind off dentistry!
- his office files the insurance reimbursement for you
- they are also hip to correct insurance coding, to help make sure you are covered
- good, friendly, gentle hygienists
- sample prices: Oral evaluation $35. Adult prophylaxis (regular cleaning etc.) $115. Filling $125. These prices were all considered reasonable for the geographic area, and covered by my dental plan, but you'll have to check your insurance.