JavaScript is not enabled.
Doo Dah Parade Route--Memorial Park - Pasadena, CA - Reviews page 1 - Judysbook

Doo Dah Parade Route--Memorial Park

Claim
marker
Between Raymond Ave and Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91101
marker
(626) 205-4029
Incorrect info? Correct your listing

Related categories:

Activities

Reviews

( 0 )
( 0 )
( 1 )
( 0 )
( 0 )

Best

All reviews seem negative

Worst

All reviews seem positive

meh 11/19/2006

The parade rocks. Free is good. 90% of the parade goers are just out for a good time. The other 10% I am sorry to say are incredibly annoying. Take your chances. Pros: free fun for everyone Cons: stupid people more
< Previous 1 Next >
HOLIDAY DISCOUNT :
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use YEAR15 at checkout. Expires 12/31/2016

Editorial

  • America's favorite "other parade," known for its colorful and irreverent satire is a spoof on the New Year's Day Rose Parade.

  • 10/30/2006 Provided by Citysearch

Additional information

  • Neighborhoods:

    West Central

Best Deals and Recommendations