Coronas used to be our favorite place to eat, until today!! My husband , stepson and I went in for lunch, we were so hungry, none of us had eaten breakfast. We were sitting there sipping Cokes, eating chips and talking, having a good 'ol time.................my husband finds a chip in the basket that was actually about 3 chips folded together, he was like "oh this is going to be a good one", he dipped the chip in the salsa and out crawls a roach!! Needless to say I had a fit and the staff comes running. They offer us another table as they pull our table out to get to the roach. We move to another table and then decide, nah, we do not want to eat there. They apologized but we all felt so sick then knowing there had been a roach in the chips we had been eating for about 5 minutes!!