I lived in Baywater at puget drive since a year, and paid all my rents on time. I used to like living here, then one fine day i came in contact with the management.
1) Very rude office people, they treat you like sh*t, once you sign the lease.
2) Not sure about security, just three days back. my neighbor's car's winodow glass was broken into, and all her ipods and other stuff stolen. My card was parked right next to it !
2) Our house is a colony of ants, in summers, nothing done till now, all they did is sprayed with some insecticide, and the ants were back next hour.
3) Internet sucks, even Gmail takes forever to load, Netflix cant stream and forget about torrents as they are blocked.
4) you wont find parking spot after 8:00 Pm in fall and winters.
5)These people will do all to rip you off, and they will not listen to your requests at all. I just realized this recently, when I was charged a 65 usd late fee for the rent, that i was told that i never owed. This was due to some miscalculation at their end. Their reply: ""it is the tenants duty to pay rent and its not their fault that they gave me wrong information, when i inquired about my rent, and tried paying it.
1)Spacious town houses and big rooms.
2) Rent used to be cheap, not anymore.
3) A shuttle service, which i used like 5 time during the year.
Pros: Big, lil cheaper
Cons: biggest very very rude and bad management