1. My son loved going to Clairmont.
2. My son loved his teachers.
3. The staff was always helpful. They cared for my son and I felt ""safe"" leaving him there.
4. Because of the excellent teachers and curriculum, my son has consistently tested in the top 1% of his age group in Kindergarten. He was extremely well prepared through the curriculum and excellent teacher in the PreK class.
5. My son came home dirty every day. He had pebbles in his shoes, dirt in his hair, all over his clothes and we had to frequently wash his sneakers. He came home smiling every day because he had a great time, felt loved and felt safe. I loved seeing him dirty. I knew he was having a GREAT time!
6. Linens were washed every day. Carpets were vacuumed every day. Toys were bleached every day. Recently, all the flooring was replaced. No, It is not the newest and most glamorous building.
If you are looking for glamour, Clairmont is probably not for you. If you are looking for an affordable, safe, quality caring environment, then take a look.
If your biggest problem with Clairmont is that your children came home dirty and the carpet wasn't clean, well... that's a shame. Children should be allowed to be children. Getting dirty is part of that.
I HIGHLY recommend Clairmont for anyone with an infant through school age children.