BEWARE-FOOD POISONING at CHART HOUSE!!!
On July 26, 2011 my 2 daughters and I went to the Chart House-Tahoe for my birthday dinner. I hadn't seen them for several days so there are no other common factors at play here. One daughter ate only what she ordered and was fine. The other daughter and I shared a shrimp cocktail, stuffed mushrooms(with crab), scallops, and key lime pie. We both woke up at 4-5 AM with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, alternating chills & sweats, and completely achy body...JUST TERRIBLE! This lasted for 2 full days. Clearly this is food poisoning, comparable to the worst flu I've ever experienced. It was not until 5 day later that we were both back to feeling completely well. I am a 26 year Tahoe resident and have been to the Chart House numerous times. After this horrible experience I WILL NEVER GO AGAIN. I called and they refused to refund the $150 I spent on this unsanitary, unhealthy meal. Nice!
BEWARE-BEWARE-BEWARE! STAY AWAY FROM THIS RESTAURANT!