I had problems from day one and have never had this many issues in almost 10 years of renting combined. The list goes on and on of things that have happened but the ones that stand out the most are the following:
1. The apartment smelled HORRIBLE when I moved in. If you are preparing a apartment for someone to move in, I would think that would be taken care of. The smell eventually went away after they tried to clean the carpet and my clothes/furniture soaked it all up.
2. Management staff has turned over at least three times in less than a year. No consistency.
3. My lease date was scratched out and changed AFTER I signed it. I had to PROVE they changed it after signing. This went out for about 2 months. There was no reason for it to change and I was never contacted.
4. Countless maintenance requests due to poor maintenance and up-keep. Took repeated requests for issues to be resolved.
5. Only snowplowed every once in a while. Always snow/ice built up. Very unsafe.
6. Promised all of this would be taken care of when I extended but it was not because the woman who promised this to me, was fired. When new management was confonted, I was told it was a corporate issue and there was no one I could talk to. Sarah in the office is very rude and has a bad attitude.
Terrible management and lack of up-keep on the property. I had a coupon I presented upon move-in and they didnt honor it, trash is never emptied in common areas. Average electric was miss-quoted, it was more than double. Always an excuse, never anything ever done about it. Save yourself the headache and live somewhere else.