Bought a 98 Contour about 1 1/2 ago. Drove it off the lot, nothing seemed wrong.
By the time I got home
1. Flat tire, spare was flat too
2. Ant infestation in the car.
Within the same week
3. Fuses started blowing
4. Right side window failed to go up
5. Transmission fluid all over the ground (leaking)
I guess the ""Mystery Oil"" wore off.
Within the same month
6. interior door handles (both sides) coming off, I guess they didn't use superglue and the hot SC sun is baking it off.
God I got a lemon, half the cr@p isn't covered under warranty...
Buyer beware, pull the car apart (literally) before you take it off the lot..
Cons: Read below