I wish I have saw these comments seriously before take brink property's service. My lesson is they retain my property for almost two month without any progress, and I finally pay ~$1000(half month rent) to terminate the service. Based on my recent experience with them, I definitely won't recommend them to any of my friend with the following reasons:
1) Even for a 20mins check up, they always set the appointments 7 days later;
2) After I fixed all issues they pointed out in initial check, they raised some new issues which could be fixed together with previous issues. All the extra work increased my time cost and real expense, also give me the feeling they did not seriously care their customers;
3) when check the property, they are very picky, even very minor issues, like small tint on carpet, they asked to fix. If you hire cleaning company by yourself, most likely they will ask to re-do cleaning. So the only option is to use cleaning company they recommend, and of course, the price is higher;
4) No professional strategy on the rental, after one & half month on the market, what they can do is to keep asking me to lower down the monthly rent even bellow the fair market price;
After retain my property for almost 2 months without any progress, I really get tired to work with them. I found tenant by myself with the same price they listed in ad, and I paid half month rent as termination fee to fire them even they did not help me anywhere & any place.
there are two things they did fairly well, those are the main reasons why I decided to use their service at the beginning:
1) they respond the email very quickly, even the real appointment is slow;
2) for every half a month they send ad click summary of your property to your email, like how many people click the advertisement link, how many inquire and how many check the property.
In short, they gave the professional impression at the beginning but their service is far from professional. I won't recommend them to any of my friend.