The rooms were filthy and smelled of mold and mildew, the tub would not drain, the TV stand was torn up and had mold and mildew, there was an exposed light bulb (without a fixture) in the bathroom, the wallpaper was peeling off of the walls, the bedspreads had mold and mildew, the bathroom door would not close, and the front door was hard to open and close leaving us outside several times until we could get the door open. I advised the front desk on two separate occasions about the conditions of the room and on one of my visits I was offered a set of clean sheets to replace the soiled comforters. The air conditioner leaked and the floor was soaked with water. The water spread from the air conditioner unit to the bed and everything we had in the floor, which included new clothes and shoes, was soaked with the foul smelling water. I would not recommend this ""resort"" to anyone.