This is my first time doing something like this but obviously how i was treated has pushed me to doing this. I have NEVER lived in a worse place in all of my life. The area is horrible, that may be my fault for not doing my homework but here is the LONG list of my problems
1. The apartment manager screwed up my mail therefore, i didnt receive a much needed paycheck, and the property manager lied to my face about being the one that caused it.
2. My neighbor was robbed at gun point by 3 men and no notice was put out to warn other potential victims.
3. SIX people tried to break into my apartment and i called the "Courtesy officer" whom did not respond... the police did TWENTY minutes later
4. TEN kids running this complex and not moving off the sidewalk to let people walk to their apartments, cussing and trying to fight adults when asked where their parents where, called the "courtesy officer" and did not get a response for this...surprised?
5. Kids playing in the parking lot unsupervised...as young as TWO years old, almost ran over kids with cars numerous times by numerous people
6. Kids playing football in the parking lot, hitting cars, causing damage to cars (including mine) when i notified the property manager, MONICA, she said "I cant make the kids not play in the street" I dont know about ALL complexes but my previous ones forbid it
7. My car got keyed and was talked down to by the property manager when i called her to notify what the kids did to my car because i have no proof. HERE IS A TOPPER,ONE OF THE KIDS IS THE PROPERTY MANAGERS KID!!
8. My boyfriend was walking up to my apartment with beer and a kid (12-15) asked my boyfriend for a beer and said he would trade him some illegal items!!
9. WHEN I ASKED FOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY OR THE COMPANY'S PHONE NUMBER I WAS GIVEN A FALSE NUMBER. HOW IS THIS NOT ILLEGAL? OH YEAH... SHE TOLD THE KIDS THAT THEY WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGE THAT I WAS...AND WHO THE PEOPLE (ME) COMPLAINING ON THEM WAS.
Pros: cheap rent