Listed below are some of the therapies that we use for reducing pain.
1. Electrical acupuncture is a therapy that interrupts and blocks the pain messages from the area of pain to the brain so that spasm and pain is reduced.
2. Ultrasound can reduce fibrosis and scar tissue.
3. Traction is used to decompress an area where nerve pressure exists.
4. Chiropractic is used to manipulate misaligned spinal vertebrae into normal alignment.
5. Acuscope is used to reduce spasm and pain.
6. Galvanic current is used to separate the negative from the positive charges in the nerve fiber to break up the pain cycle and reduce spasm.
7. Acuspark is used to reduce acute spasm8. Activator is a low force technique that can reposition misaligned vertebae into more normal position thereby reducing nerve pressure and pain.
9. Interferential is used to reduce swelling, edema, and spasm along with pain.
10. Massage reduces sweling and spasm
11. Spinalator reduces tight muscles
12 Lumbar and Cervical Decompression
Dr. Daniel C. Batchelor
270 South Atlanta st
Roswell, Georgia 30075