the previous poster has it right on the money - this place needs a serious remodel/makeover.
Unfortunately, i signed up for a full year membership and i am totally kicking myself now for it. I don't even know where to begin about how bad this place is, but i'll try.
1) the woman's locker room smells like a dirty diaper. it's horrible. the carpet is probably 30 years old, and it just soaks up all the gross pool water and sweat from people. I am afraid to touch anything in the place.
2) the showers NEVER have soap. However, i guess it doesn't matter since i'm too afraid to touch anything in the locker room.
3) the machines are usually never wiped down by the previous user.
4) they have a few TV's in the cardio area but they only play baseball and basketball. Don't you think they could at least put one TV on CNN or some news show?
5) they must not pay their instructors very well, because the classes are boring/lame/not intense/too crowded. The last step class i went to, the instructor had a piece of paper in her hands the whole time with her dance steps written on it.
6) The instructors don't change the routine up very often. So, as a regular, it gets very very boring. After about 4 classes, i feel like I could teach the class.
7) Apparently the instructors don't listen to the radio, or else they would know that their music selection is way out of date. If i hear C and C music factory one more time, i think i might stab myself in my ear.
8) after running through what i ate that day with one of their professional fitness trainers, he told me that i ate too many carbs. I didn't realize that eggs, veggie sausage, a salad with turkey, celery and cucumbers contained a lot of carbs. But, apparently they do and i need to cut them out of my diet.
9) the parking situation is a nightmare.
So, if you want a cheap place to work out, and don't really care about any of these things, than it's probably fine, but come on - at least keep the place clean and free of germs so you don't catch a staff infection like the previous poster.